- Kurnool: New sub-stations will ensure quality power supply
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on November 29, 2023
- YS Jagan lauds rescuers for saving workers trapped in Silkyara tunnel in Uttarkashi
- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
- PL Stock Report: Siemens (SIEM IN) - Q4SY23 Result Update – Healthy Q4; planned Capex amid strong demand - Accumulate
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Nov 29
- Karnataka Government approves 62 investment projects worth Rs 3,607 crore
- Hockey Women’s Jr World Cup 2023: India geared up to face Canada in opener
Tirupati: UCR creates awareness among DWCRA women on Covid
Tirupati unit of Unani Clinical Research (UCR), a Central government organisation, created awareness on coronavirus and precautions to be taken to DWCRA women and distributed unani medicine as immunity boosters to them here on Monday.
Tirupati: Tirupati unit of Unani Clinical Research (UCR), a Central government organisation, created awareness on coronavirus and precautions to be taken to DWCRA women and distributed unani medicine as immunity boosters to them here on Monday.
The programme was organised by advocate Venkateswarlu. Sidda Ethics Committee member Dr Balaji Deekshithulu who attended as chief guest said Sidda medicines can work effectively as preventive medicine for coronavirus.
He said Kabasura Neer is being provided by the government to the inpatients of all Covid Care Centres in the State.
Apart from using medicine, he sought everyone to follow Covid norms like wearing mask, maintaining physical distance, washing hands thoroughly, besides carrying out regular exercises and taking calorific diet Doctor Rajyalakshmi said the spices using for preparing recipes on a daily basis at homes are used in the preparation of Kabasura Neer concoction and it does not cause any harm to the users. UCR members Muthu and Jayalakshmi were present.