- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
TTD denies Karnataka's Kishkindha trust allegations on Lord Hanuman birth place, demands to prove
The project officer of the SV Higher Theological Institute under the TTD objected that the allegations made by the Hanumadha Janmabhoomi Tirtha Trust (RN) in Kishkindha, Karnataka over Lord Hanuman's birthplace, which denied Anjanadri in Thirumala as Hanuman's birthplace
The project officer of the SV Higher Theological Institute under the TTD objected that the allegations made by the Hanumadha Janmabhoomi Tirtha Trust (RN) in Kishkindha, Karnataka over Lord Hanuman's birthplace, which denied Anjanadri in Thirumala as Hanuman's birthplace. The project officer ruled out the allegations as baseless. Hanumadh Janmabhoomi Tirtha Trust recently wrote a letter to TTD stating that Hanuman's birthplace is Kishkinda mountain on the Tungabhadra coast in Karnataka.
Against this backdrop, the TTD has sent a reply to the letter written by Sri Govindananda Saraswati Swamiji, the founding trustee of the Hanumadha Janmabhoomi Trust on Saturday. The letter said that the Pandita Parishad set up by the TTD submitted a specific report proving that Anjaneya Swamy was born in Anjanadri in Thirumala with mythological, legislative, and geographical evidence after four months of research.
The TTD has sent a report along with this letter to Hanuman Janmabhoomi Trust asking them to submit a report by May 20 proving how their evidence can be untrue. At the same time, he demanded an unconditional apology in writing for the insults made against TTD.