- FOCUSS, Irshadul Muslimeen to jointly hold blood donation camp on Sunday
- Bhimavaram: SRKR student gets job with Rs 16.3L pay
- “Hyderabad Mega Job Mela”tomorrow
- Hyderabad: 8 arrested for former home guard’s murder
- Guntur: Munjampalli Siva Kumar appointed as APGEF district secretary
- Hyderabad: Nehru zoo lines up flurry of events for jubilee fete
- Master plan roads named after kings, saints and Alwars in Tirupati
- Tirupati: Telugu Naidu’s Students Federation protest N Chandrababu Naidu arrest
- Hyderabad: Bartan Bank to provide utensils for events
- CM KCR appoints SC, ST panel chief, members
Unprecedented security arrangements were made ahead of President of India's visit to Tirupati
Unprecedented security arrangements were made by the Tirupati Urban Police for President of India visit to Tirumala which is scheduled on November 24.
Unprecedented security arrangements were made by the Tirupati Urban Police for President of India visit to Tirumala which is scheduled on November 24. One day in advance many shops were seen as closing along the roadside which the route president will use to go to Tirumala from Renigunta Airport.
It may be noted that President Ramnath Kovind visit was confirmed to Tirumala darshan a few days ago. In view of that Chittoor District Collector and TTD EO and other officials involved in President Tour arrangements, in addition, AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and Governor Biswabushan Harichandan will also come to Tirupati to invite the President Kovind.
At a time three VVIPs will visit Tirumala and Tirupati, in the circumstance officials are taking all the security and medical precautionary measures for VVIPs Tirumala tour.
As part of that from Renigunta Airport to Tirumala via Tiruchanur along the road, urban police have already deployed armed reserve police personnel with weapons one day in advance. As well as conducted motor vehicle convoy trials successfully. And also they took the entire president's visit places into their control and are observing the suspected person movements.