- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Visakhapatnam: Workers at HPCL scurry as gas leak triggers panic
Tension prevailed as a gas leak was reported at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Visakh Refinery in Visakhapatnam on Wednesday.
Visakhapatnam: Tension prevailed as a gas leak was reported at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Visakh Refinery in Visakhapatnam on Wednesday.
The incident triggered panic among the workers as hundreds of them were at the site during the gas leak. They scurried to safety as soon as they came to know about the gas leak.
Fire fighters team arrived at the spot and brought the situation under control.
Fortunately, no casualty has been reported.