Take care of children in orphanages in summer
The in-charges of orphanages should take care of the children and their health in the hot summer, directed the Women Commission member Tammisetty Ramadevi.
Ongole: The in-charges of orphanages should take care of the children and their health in the hot summer, directed the Women Commission member Tammisetty Ramadevi. She inspected the Balasadan and Sisugriha in Ongole on Tuesday and interacted with the concerned officials.
Ramadevi said that the children are prone to a number of problems and health issues in the summer and ordered the officials to take preventive measures. She asked them to provide food and water to the children and shift them to the hospital whenever necessary and keep them in the observation of doctors.
She ordered them to take extra care of the infants at the Sisugruha and asked them to provide glucose water. She advised the staff to teach arts and cultural activities to the girls in the summer holidays. APD G Visalakshmi, Balasadan superintendent Subadra also accompanied the Women Commission member.
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers
- Third phase polling on Tuesday across 15 states
- Army jawans don't counts bodies, only eagles do: Rajnath Singh
- AMMK wants Election Commission to allow agents 24x7 in EVM centres till counting day
- AMMK releases list of candidates for elections in TN