- Kanpur: Several women found wrongly availing widow’ pension in Uttar Pradesh
- Neemrana Steel’s production unit goes on stream in Sri City
- New Delhi: Haryana’s Ahirwal region BJP leader joins Congress
- YSRCP govt diverted Rs 13,364 cr Panchayat funds: BJP
- Tirupati: Cook healthy traditional dishes to avoid diseases
- APTDC revenue rises to Rs 163 cr in 2022-23
- Hypertension cured with stents in kidney arteries
- Vijayawada: Left demands rollback of power charges
- Women voluntarily supporting Naidu: Bhuvaneswari
- Ahmedabad: India will soon emerge as global economic powerhouse says PM Narendra Modi
Neil Armstrong's Moon Dust From The Apollo 11 Mission Sells For $500,000 At Auction
- A little piece of lunar dust gathered by Neil Armstrong during the Apollo 11 mission, which was the first to land men on the Moon, was auctioned off for $504,375.
- The six-figure total price fell short of Bonhams' pre-auction prediction of $800,000 to $1.2 million
A little piece of lunar dust gathered by Neil Armstrong during the Apollo 11 mission, which was the first to land men on the Moon, was auctioned off for $504,375. The Moon dust was auctioned at Bonhams Auctioneers in New York on Wednesday as part of their Space History Sale.