- JPMorgan analyst sees oil price surge as high as $150
- Radha Ashtami 2023 Date, Timings and Rituals performed on this auspicious day
- Sintex to set up new unit in Telangana
- Delhi downpour causes school wall collapse, damages 11 vehicles
- Tata Motors inaugurates state-of-the-art registered vehicle scrapping facility in Surat
- Bhagwant Mann, Arvind Kejriwal reach Udaipur for Ragneeti wedding
- JSW Academic Building inaugurated at Krea University to foster excellence in education
- Amazon Launches Multi Channel Fulfilment for Sellers, Retailors, Brands and Manufacturers in India
- Akhil Akkineni’s Action-Packed Espionage Thriller ‘Agent’ To Premiere Exclusively On Sony LIV!
- TN CM issues orders allowing LT consumers to modify power load based on consumption pattern
China needs to be confronted strategically together: Kharge
While attacking the Centre over a media report claiming Chinese infrastructure construction near the Line of Actual Control (LAC) on the Uttarakhand border, Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge on Friday said that Beijing "should be confronted strategically together and not by making hollow boasts".
While attacking the Centre over a media report claiming Chinese infrastructure construction near the Congress, Mallikarjun Kharge, Line of Actual Control, China, National News(LAC) on the Uttarakhand border, Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge on Friday said that Beijing "should be confronted strategically together and not by making hollow boasts".
Taking to Twitter, Kharge said: "Our territorial integrity is being impinged upon by audacious Chinese military construction at the LAC, now in Uttrakhand! The nation is paying a heavy price for Modi ji's CLEAN CHIT to China.
"China should be confronted strategically together, and not by making hollow boasts!"
He also attached the media report which cited satellite images showing the construction of the new infrastructures allegedly of the Chinese army.
The report also claimed that the structures coming up just 40 km away from the Pulam Sumda in Uttarkashi district.
The Congress has been criticial of the Central government for giving a clean chit to China in June 2020 over the Galwan border standoff.
The party has also criticised the Centre over the issue of Indian land occupied by China in Ladakh region.