- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Home minister Amit Shah discharged from AIIMS
Union Home Minister Amit Shah, who was admitted to the AIIMS here on August 18 for post-Covid care, was discharged on Monday morning, sources said.
The AIIMS had said in a statement on Saturday that "he has recovered and is likely to be discharged in a short time".
On August 2, Shah, 55, had said on Twitter that he had tested positive for Covid-19. He had undergone treatment at Medanta Hospital and was discharged after he tested negative for the disease.
He was later admitted to the AIIMS following complaints of fatigue and body ache.