- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
- Hostages require regular medical care, says Hostages and Missing Families Forum
- Rupee edges up as more foreign funds flow into stocks
- Telangana New CM Revanth Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Live Updates
- Delhi court grants bail to an accused in 2020 riots case
- Wedding season expected to boost vehicle sales: FADA
- Q-Line Biotech (POCT Group) establishes medical equipment manufacturing unit in Lucknow
- BJP MLA Yatnal's Accusation Sparks Controversy
- National Microwave Oven Day 2023: Date, history and significance
J&K's Coronavirus tally crosses 24K, toll rises to 459
Jammu & Kashmir on Saturday recorded 463 new cases of coronavirus, taking the Union Territory's tally above 24,000, while the death toll rose to 459 as 11 more succumbed to the disease.
Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir on Saturday recorded 463 new cases of coronavirus, taking the Union Territory's tally above 24,000, while the death toll rose to 459 as 11 more succumbed to the disease.
A statement issued by the Information and Public Relations Department said that of the new cases, 81 were from the Jammu division and 382 from the Kashmir division.
The total tally is 24,390 people, out of which the number of active cases stands at 7,264 - 1,756 in the Jammu division and 5,508 in the Kashmir division.