Rajnath Singh holds roadshow in Lucknow
Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday held a roadshow here in Uttar Pradesh before filing his nomination papers from this parliamentary seat.
Lucknow:Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday held a roadshow here in Uttar Pradesh before filing his nomination papers from this parliamentary seat.
After praying at the Hunuman Setu Mandir here, he reached the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) headquarters from where he started the roadshow.
Speaking at the BJP office, Singh said: "India is moving forward under the leadership of Prime Minister (Narendra) Modi. He has done charismatic work. Whether it is Kerala or Karnataka, people from everywhere come to his public meetings.
"I don't need to speak much here. People of Lucknow know me. I believe they will give me the opportunity to serve them again."
BJP state President Mahendranath Pandey, party's national spokesperson Sudhanshu Trivedi, Minister Brajesh Pathak, MP Kalraj Mishra and JD-U General Secretary K.C. Tyagi were present at the roadshow.
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi