- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Union Cabinet approves MOU between India and France,of Renewable Energy Cooperation Agreement
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday approved the Memorandum of Understanding between India and France in...
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday approved the Memorandum of Understanding between India and France in the field of renewable energy cooperation. The objective of this MoU is to establish a basis for promoting bilateral cooperation in the field of new and renewable energy on the basis of mutual benefit, equality and mutual relations. The MoU includes technologies related to solar, wind, hydrogen and biomass energy.
In addition, the Union Cabinet approved a Memorandum of Understanding between India and Fiji for cooperation in agriculture and allied sectors. This MoU will be effective from the date of its signature and will remain in force for a period of 5 years.