Watch: Empty Air India plane catches fire, company says 'minor' incident
Air India plane caught fire during maintenance work on Wednesday night.
New Delhi: A Delhi to San Francisco (Boeing 777) flight of Air India caught fire in Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) at the time of repair work on Wednesday night.
Air India termed it as a minor incident.
#WATCH Air India Delhi to San Francisco (Boeing 777) flight caught fire in Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) yesterday at Delhi airport. Fire started during AC repair. Air India terms it minor incident, plane was empty at the time of repair work, fire was doused immediately. pic.twitter.com/Og790FVABE— ANI (@ANI) April 25, 2019
The incident took place at the Delhi airport.
The fire started during AC repair when the plane was empty.
The fire was doused immediately.
- Congress fails to capitalise on assembly poll victories, trails in Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh
- Rahul Gandhi heading for record-breaking victory margin in Wayanad Lok Sabha
- Yogi gets tumultuous welcome at BJP office in Lucknow
- Modi congratulates Naveen Patnaik for retaining Odisha
- Nobody can counter Modi for next 25 years: Shiv Sena