- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Family Run Ice Cream Shop Attempted For Guinness World Record
- In order to break the Guinness World Record, an ice cream shop in the US created 266 different milkshake flavours and manufactured them all in just over an hour.
- The family-run ice cream shop was visited by a Guinness World Records adjudicator who verified that Delgadillo's Snow Cap Drive-in did indeed serve all 266 flavours on the menu in a record amount of time.
In order to break the Guinness World Record, an ice cream shop in the US created 266 different milkshake flavours and manufactured them all in just over an hour. The world record for "Most Milkshake Flavors on Display" was successfully attempted by Snow Cap, an ice cream parlour in Seligman, Arizona, at an occasion that coincided with engine oil producer Mobil 1's "Keep Route 66 kickin" expedition.
Snow Cap, however, tested just about every flavour or combination imaginable to make such an amazing feat possible. These included milkshakes that had burgers, nachos, and other goodies displayed on top.