- Tirupati: Surge in pilgrim rush
- Asian Games: India's success in shooting at Hangzhou charted inside a 'war room' in NCR
- K'taka CM felicitates gold medal-winning Indian blind women's cricket team
- Decision to be taken after discussion with a team of experts: CM assures the protesters
- Will weight loss help lower heart disease risk?
- RBI to maintain rates, real estate sector to be disappointed
- Demand for a new formula to release Cauvery water in times of crisis: DCM DK Shivakumar
- Death toll from Nagorno-Karabakh fuel depot blast rises to 170
- Fresh Raj Bhavan-Bengal Secretariat tussle over Guv’s recommendations on VC appointment search panel
- Being born as girl in MP is curse, Cong slams Shivraj govt over Ujjain rape case
Chandrababu demands dismissal of Cabinet
Kakinada: Telugu Desam Party supremo and former chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday described the Kiran Kumar Reddy government as a 'gang...
Kakinada: Telugu Desam Party supremo and former chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday described the Kiran Kumar Reddy government as a 'gang of thieves' and demanded its immediate dismissal.
Addressing party workers in Tuni mandal during his 'Vastunna Mee Kosam' pada yathra on Tuesday, he said the Chief Minister himself claimed some time ago that it took over six months for them to bring out Jaganmohan Reddy safely from the Paritala Ravi murder case which spoke volumes about the style of functioning of Congress government.
'Late Dr Y S Rajasekhara Reddy wanted his son Jagan to be the number one in all spheres of activity. But the providence made it, otherwise. Jagan became number one in all criminal activities and is listed as number one accused in all the cases now pending against him in court," former chief minister said. "When the Ministers who are supposed to be the protectors of law are involved in fraudulent deals in violation of the rules and Kiran Kumar Reddy is supporting them, how can anybody expect justice," he said.
Home Minister Sabita Indra Reddy, who was listed as one of the accused by the CBI in the charge sheet, should immediately resign or else the Governor should dismiss her to ensure confidence among the people on the rule of the law, he added.