- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
- SC summons Jharkhand Chief Secretary to be present before it on Oct 9
- Rahul surprises mother Sonia Gandhi with puppy; shares video
- Karnataka HC slaps fine on state govt for negligence in submitting report on public toilets in Bengaluru
- RBI sets ball rolling for new bad loans provisioning method
- Chromosomes may explain why men experience severe Covid
- CBI lodges FIR against private firm, others for causing Rs 63.71 cr loss to IDBI Bank
- This is beginning of BJP's end: AAP leaders on Sanjay Singh's arrest
- Finance minister emphasises on corporate good governance among company secretaries
- Flash floods in Sikkim another reminder for being more sensitive to local ecologies: Jairam
Kodanda-led team meets DS
Hyderabad: A delegation led by TJAC chairman Prof. Kodandaram called on Congress senior leader D Srinivas at the latter's residence in Banjara Hills...
Hyderabad: A delegation led by TJAC chairman Prof. Kodandaram called on Congress senior leader D Srinivas at the latter's residence in Banjara Hills on Monday.
TJAC leaders enquired about the mood of Congress high command on separate statehood issue in the wake of news about special package for Telangana doing rounds for the last few days.
Srinivas, a loyalist of the high command, seemed to have told them that there was no such package talk in New Delhi. He, however, informed them that Congress was working towards a quick solution on the issue.