- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Police officers seek special pay rules
Police Officers Seek Special Pay Rules, AP Police Officers, Pay Revision Commission. The AP Police Officers’ Association urged the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC) to implement special pay rules for police personnel who have been working in difficult situations.
The AP Police Officers’ Association urged the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC) to implement special pay rules for police personnel who have been working in difficult situations.
The association leaders C Vivekananda and Y Gopi Reddy along with DGP B Prasada Rao, additional DGP, Intelligence Mahender Reddy, additional DGP, APSP Goutham Sawang and City Joint Commissioner, Anjan Kumar met tenth PRC chairman PK Agarwal and submitted a memorandum. The association requested the Commission to implement one increment for completion of each five years of service as service weightage increment. It further requested to revise the scale of constable as scale of head constable being paid at present and hike one step up to the other categories.
The other demands of the association were including 30 per cent basic to the deputation of police personnel, sanction notional increments up to the cadre of inspector in police department, enhancement uniform allowance up to Rs 7,900, enhancement of technical allowance to the drivers and mechanics of armed reserved up to Rs 1,000 per month, 30 per cent special pay for band group of Rs 1,000 per month, life risk allowance of 15 per cent of basic pay and conveyance allowance of Rs 1,000 per month.