- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
MRPS chief lambasts KCR, Naidu
Both the Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States were trying to suppress the activists of Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi (MRPS), alleged MRPS founder-president Manda Krishna Madiga here on Sunday.
Guntur: Both the Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States were trying to suppress the activists of Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi (MRPS), alleged MRPS founder-president Manda Krishna Madiga here on Sunday.
Speaking to the media, he said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu had taken Madiga people for a ride after enjoying their support in the 2014 general elections.
The MRPS leader contended that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao was seeking to take revenge against Madigas for the MRPS support to Naidu’s proposed tour in Telangana.
He alleged that KCR had taken action only against former Health Minister and Deputy Chief Minister Dr T Rajaiah, a dalit, even though several members of his Cabinet were facing corruption charges.