- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Chandrababu, KCR and Jagan in Delhi
Chandrababu, KCR and Jagan in Delhi, All the top guns of the Telugu speaking states- Chandrababu, KCR and Jagan will be in Delhi today on their own political and personal agenda.
All the top guns of the Telugu speaking states- Chandrababu, KCR and Jagan will be in Delhi today on their own political and personal agenda.
Both Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu and Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao are in Delhi today and plan to meet Prime Minister to speed up funds transfer as per the AP Reorganization Act and also fulfillment of other promises made during the Bifurcation debate in Parliament.
Telengana CM is scheduled to attend the wedding of BJP top gun and BJP president Amit Shah at Delhi and will also call on Prime Minister Narender Modi later in the day or tomorrow..
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu will address an international seminar on alternative energies.Besides attending the Wedding ceremony of BJP chief's son he is also scheduled to meet Pm later in the evening today itself..
Meanwhile YSRC president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is also in Delhi to meet the Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh allegedly to impress upon him the need to expedite the central assistance to AP for the capital and other programs as agreed upon in the bifurcation process.