- Sugar minister apologised for statement on farmers suicides
- Police breaks Paritala Sunitha hunger strike, shifts to hospital in Anantapur
- S&P holds 6% growth forecast for FY24
- Kejriwal recalls ex-PM Manmohan Singh's dedication on his 91st birthday
- Agri-tech startups suffer 45% fall in investments
- Indian Oil unveils first hydrogen bus
- KTR lays stone for five bridges across Musi
- Golconda Fort gets fresh start; community cleaning by NCC cadets
- Governor inaugurates blood donation camp
- State BJP hails Guv for rejecting two BRS names for MLC seats
Pawan threat to YS Jagan as Jana Sena becomes third alternative in AP
Pawan Threat to YS Jagan as Jana Sena Becomes Third Alternative in AP. Even as leader of Opposition and YSR Congress President, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy struggled to come out of the election debacle, he is now facing a major threat to his popular vote in the form of Pawan Kalyan.
Even as leader of Opposition and YSR Congress President, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy struggled to come out of the election debacle, he is now facing a major threat to his popular vote in the form of Pawan Kalyan.
PK who was all along dormant and played second fiddle to TDP and BJP is all set to emerge as a third alternative force in the AP electoral arena and make a debut even in Telangana. Tragically all his supporters who stood by him during his winning spree of bi-elections have now drifted away. Jagan is now virtually struggling to make an impact on people and the remaining leaders as an effective leader of Opposition.
Successful tour of Pawan Kalyan to CRDA villages has burst the myth of Jagan popularity and put the opposition leader in AP assembly on the defense. Jagan's visit to capital villages after the land pooling was complete has drawn only flak, but no support. It is now alleged that Jagan was skirting away from people's issues due to the threat of ED and CBI cases. PK visit changed the political scenario and people are of the opinion than Jagan failed to put the Government in the fix on a live issue.
Political analysts say that at this rate Jagan would lose out on his popular vote base in coastal Andhra districts and become a non entity soon. Jagan must play a stellar role and expose the misdeeds of the TDP in the current Budget session and to retain his position in Andhra Pradesh.