- CID quizzes Naidu for 7 hrs
- PM Narendra Modi to flag off Hyderabad-Yesvantpur Vande Bharat Express today
- Naidu moves SC challenging HC order
- Karimnagar: Telangana movement activist Junnoju Ravinder no more
- T-BJP awaits Modi touch
- Khammam: Border police to heighten security
- Vijayawada – Chennai Vande Bharat inauguration today
- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
Chandrababu pulls up Godavari MLAs
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday reportedly lost his cool and pulled up his party legislators from East and West Godavari districts over losing TDP-backed twin Godavari districts\' MLC seat.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday reportedly lost his cool and pulled up his party legislators from East and West Godavari districts over losing TDP-backed twin Godavari districts' MLC seat.
In a major embarrassment to the TDP Government, the TDP-backed former MLC Chaitanya Raju was defeated by the United Teachers’ Federation (UTF) candidate Ramasurya Rao.
According to local TDP sources, Chandrababu showed extreme disappointment over losing the prestigious seat. It is learnt that the TDP MLAs told Chandrababu that Chaitanya Raju was not a right candidate for the seat. At this, Chandrababu asked them why did not they tell him that before.
He also wondered as to why the teachers were distanced from the TDP though the Government announced 43% fitment for them. The Andhra Pradesh CM reportedly expressed anger at the way the government's good works were failing to reach people.