Vested forces block Kiran Kumar Reddy BJP entry
Vested forces block Kiran Kumar Reddy BJP entry Former Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy is still in wilderness and his days of isolation and political oblivion are not yet over.
Former Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy is still in wilderness and his days of isolation and political oblivion are not yet over.
Both Chandrababu Naidu and YS Jaganmohan Reddy are reaping the harvest of the struggle and battle waged by former Congress CM Kiran Kumar Reddy. While Chandrababu and Jagan changed their political stands midway for poll gains, it was Kiran Kumar Reddy who fought till the last for Samaikyandhra and also paid a heavy price - political eclipse.
Haughty and arrogant by nature KKR even ensured the defeat of the Telangana resolution in the Assembly and sent it back to Parliament without endorsement. But he did not get the support of the people of AP when he launched a party for Samaikyandhra.
A cricketer by passion and a politician by accident after his father’s death KKR played the odd ball in the Telangana gamble and got politically routed. He failed to carry the Samaikayndhra lobby in congress with him who strayed away and got lost when Congress high command decided in favour of Telangana.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce