- Major Fire in Sangareddy-Four injured.
- Flexible screens and graphene transparent phones - future of smartphone technology
- Delighted to host Intercontinental Cup, says Naveen Patnaik
- First Janjatiya Khel Mahotsav kicks off at KIIT
- 'Alliance very much intact and will continue too', Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar on 'rift' with JJP
- Anasuya needs ‘mental peace;’ stops war with Vijay fans
- Why 200 units for consumers who use 100 units ?: Siddaramaiah
- Following are foreign exchange rates on June - 10-2023
- Bobby to show Balakrishna in vintage avatar; here is the poster
- Hyderabad Police issues Traffic Advisory
Mudragada a puppet in the hands of YSRCP: TDP
East Godavari TDP district unit president Parvata Sri Satyanarayana Murty alias Chittibabu alleged that Mudragada Padmanabham who claims himself as champion for the cause of Kapus, turned out as puppet at the hands of YSRCP.
Kakinada: East Godavari TDP district unit president Parvata Sri Satyanarayana Murty alias Chittibabu alleged that Mudragada Padma nabham who claims himself as champion for the cause of Kapus, turned out as puppet at the hands of YSRCP.
Fuming at the veteran leader on Tuesday at district party office, the former MLA from Prathipadu Parvata quoted the observations of APCID, which is probing the January 31 incidents at Tuni and torching of Ratnachal Express in which all the 24 compartments gutted. Elaborating on the issue he said that YSRCP leader and former Tirupati MLA B Karunakar Reddy visited Mudragada twice before conduct of Kapu Garjana and hatched a plan to create violence.
“Unless there are organised criminals how can the entire train consisting of 24 compartments gutted,” Parvata questioned. The TDP leader alleged that some chemical was sprayed by the anti-social elements to burn the train. He said that the CID collected all the information and questioning the suspected.
When asked by newsmen about harassment of innocent people under the pretext of enquiry over the Tuni incident, the TDP leader denied any harassment and said that the police have taken up questioning of some suspects over the incident.
He objected to terming the Kapu social section as poor and felt that it was insult to the entire community. Parvata hinted that there may not be any dialogue this time with Mudragada if he resorts to indefinite fast again.
The party East Godavari official spokesperson, Polnati Seshagiri, said that Mudragada who speaks volumes about his honesty had collected huge sums from public during 1993 Kapunadu agitation and during the January 31 meet this year. He never bothered to show any accounts for the huge amounts collected and spent. Party senior leaders Gokada Rambabu, Jyotula Chantibabu, Nunna Dorababu, Sunkara Tirumala Kumar and others participated.