- Hyderabad boy loses Rs 36 lakh on mobile games
- WTC Final: Rahane can prolong his Test career by couple of years after gutsy knock, feels Ponting
- KGF distributors KRG Studios gets rights to Adipurush in Karnataka
- TDP leaders were stopped from going to the Polavaram project and arrested
- 9 killed in Mogadishu hotel attack
- Microsoft launches voice chat feature to AI-powered Bing Chat
- Google Adds New Features for Chrome Password Manager
- Chandrababu writes to YS Jagan, demands to act on sand mining in Chinchinada
- ‘Narasimha Naidu’ making it big in re-release
- WTC Final: Warner has done enough to feature in Australia's playing XI in Ashes, says Steve O'Keefe
SFI vows to fight against communal forces
The two-day Central Committee meeting of Student’s Federation of India (SFI) concluded here on Sunday, passed a resolution to fight against the saffornisation of education across the country.
Vijayawada: The two-day Central Committee meeting of Student’s Federation of India (SFI) concluded here on Sunday, passed a resolution to fight against the saffornisation of education across the country.
- National secretary Dr Vikram Singh calls upon the student organisations to join ‘Chalo Delhi’ protest on March 15 against saffronisation of education
- Says PM Modi failed to bring back black money stashed in foreign countries
Talking to media on the occasion, SFI National general secretary Dr Vikram Singh came down heavily on the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his inefficiency to bring back black money stashed in foreign banks even after being in power for last 22 months.
No steps were taken by the Centre to generate employment in the country instead the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been touring foreign countries to attract investments. He said that poverty in the country could be totally eradicated if the black money stashed abroad was brought back.
He demanded that Centre to bring back the black money and utilise it for improving education, health and employment generation to safeguard the interests of the people.
The SFI National leader also called upon the student organisations to extend their support in making ‘Chalo Delhi’ protest on March 15 a huge success, which is being staged against the communal forces and saffornisation of education. The SFI National secretary V P Sanu, State secretary Nooru Mohammad and other leaders also present at the news conference.