X
X
Top
ADVERTISEMENT

19 yr old electrocuted

19 yr old electrocuted
x
Highlights

A 19-year-old youth was electrocuted at a mango gardens in Yadavalli village of Chintalapudi mandal in West Godavari district on Monday.According to villagers, Vemula Chinna Rao (19) a worker from Yadavalli was engaged in cutting the mangos at a garden. While he was cutting mangoes from a tree

Chintalapudi: A 19-year-old youth was electrocuted at a mango gardens in Yadavalli village of Chintalapudi mandal in West Godavari district on Monday.According to villagers, Vemula Chinna Rao (19) a worker from Yadavalli was engaged in cutting the mangos at a garden. While he was cutting mangoes from a tree, he accidentally came into contact with a live wire that was passing close to the tree and died on the spot. Farmers pleas to the EPDCL officials to cut off the power so that they can retrieve the body were ignored. The body was lying on the branches of the tree until 6 pm.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories