- Finland showcases climate solutions at COP28
- State must side with the weaker population: CJI DY Chandrachud
- PIL filed against 75% reservation at BJP's behest: Tejashwi Yadav
- Days after Silkyara tunnel rescue op, U'khand CM calls on PM, discusses several projects
- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
Amit Shah savours Andhra cuisine at CM’s house
BJP national president Amit Shah was offered traditional Andhra cuisine by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu at his residence where lunch was arranged on the occasion of the city visit of alliance party chief here on Thursday.
Amaravati: BJP national president Amit Shah was offered traditional Andhra cuisine by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu at his residence where lunch was arranged on the occasion of the city visit of alliance party chief here on Thursday.
CM N Chandrababu Naidu took a break for two hours from collectors’ conference and attended the lunch meeting with Amit Shah. For this lunch meeting, the menu was totally Andhra traditional food varieties and pickles.
Sweets like Bandar laddu, Bobbattu, Kakinada kaza, Pootarekulu, snack item like Vada, pickles like Gongura, mango, cucumber, vegetarian dishes like jack fruit biryani, brown soup, dal and other curries apart from non-vegetarian items like mutton biryani, chicken fry, prawn curry and Nellore fish curry were served to BJP leaders.
The state leaders reportedly explained the specialty of Andhra dishes to the visiting BJP president. Union Ministers M Venkaiah Naidu, Suresh Prabhu, Y Sujana Chowdary, BJP State president Kambampati Hari Babu, AP State ministers Yanamala Ramakrishnudu, Nara Lokesh, Kamineni Srinivas and other leaders were also present in the meeting.