- Airlines' profits on the rise but high interest rates playing spoilsport: IATA
- Delhi Minister Bhardwaj alleges approvals bypassed in IFC department
- Amit Shah to inaugurate steel plant in Maoist-infested Gadchiroli on Dec 9
- Soil is climate superstar, says Sadhguru at COP28
- Nehru committed 2 mistakes which made Kahsmir suffer for years: Shah
- Chinese scientists develop novel gene editing jab to 'reverse' autism
- Actor Arvind Krishna shines at the International 3BL Basketball league
- Ruckus in Bengal assembly as BJP stages walkout over closed tea gardens
- 30-year old worker plunges to death from Thane Metro bridge
- Public sector banks wrote off loans worth Rs 3.66 lakh crore in last three fiscal years
Chandrababu should break his silence over package: YSRCP
The TDP leadership is attacking the BJP leaders without accepting the facts on the Andhra Pradesh special status and financial package, alleged YSRCP.
Vijayawada: The TDP leadership is attacking the BJP leaders without accepting the facts on the Andhra Pradesh special status and financial package, alleged YSRCP.
Speaking to media persons in Vijayawada, YSRCP leader PVS Madhav said the he would put out the facts before public as to what the BJP has given to Andhra Pradesh since the India's independence.
He said that the BJP is responsible for the development that is taking place in the state. Andhra Pradesh state has so far received 11 percent of funds from the Centre, he said.
The YSRCP leader said that Andhra Pradesh Chief Mininster N Chandrababu Naidu should break his silence over the financial assistance from the Centre.