Mahindra updates Scorpio SUV
Utility vehicle major Mahindra and Mahindra has launched new generation Scorpio SUV at starting price of Rs 7.98 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
Utility vehicle major Mahindra and Mahindra has launched new generation Scorpio SUV at starting price of Rs 7.98 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai). It is built on an all-new platform and comes with contemporary styling, luxurious interiors and advanced technology features. Powered by mHawk engine which develops 120 PS power and 280 NM torque, the new SUV is capable of tackling all types of terrain. It also comes with latest transmission setup for a smoother fatigue-free gear shift. "This new generation Scorpio will deliver exceptional value while offering accessible technology to our customers across the country," said Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra Group. The new Scorpio will be available in seven variants including S2 (powered by M2diCR engine), S4, S4+, S6, S6+, S8 and S10. It also comes in multiple seating configurations allowing owners to choose from 7, 8 and 9 seater options to match their needs. The company had launched Scorpio in 2002 and it is owned by over 4.5 lakh customers.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow