Mahindra unveils new three-wheelers
Mahindra unveils new three-wheelers, Mahindra and Mahindra has launched new Alfa Passenger three-wheeler range in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions.
Mahindra and Mahindra has launched new Alfa Passenger three-wheeler range in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions. The range comprises two new variants - Alfa Dx and Alfa Champ. Alfa Dx offers best-in-class body and superstructure in terms of strength and sturdiness along with the 4-bolt wheel mounting. It comes with features like spacious cabin and canopy, comfortable seats and lower level of vibrations, the dual tone seats, stylish black colour matched canopy, body and plastic parts add to its style. Mobile charger, bottle holder and push button start, a first time in the category, adds to the trendiness. While Alfa Champ comes with all the above features and adds additionally features like- compact body design and excellent pick-up and mileage the plastic skirting along its compact body provides freedom from scratches and dents.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow