Videocon launches new budget smartphone
Videocon Launches New Budget Smartphone. Indian consumer electronics and home appliances major Videocon on Thursday launched Z51 Nova+ smartphone at a price tag of Rs.5,799.
New Delhi: Indian consumer electronics and home appliances major Videocon on Thursday launched Z51 Nova+ smartphone at a price tag of Rs.5,799.
The smartphone, backed by a powerful 1.2 GHz Quadore processor coupled with 1-GB RAM, will run on Android KitKat. It comes with an internal memory of eight GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB.
The phone is supported by a 2,000-mAH battery and features an 8-mega pixel rear and a 5-mega pixel front camera.
"With the ongoing trend of on-the-go connectivity and affordability , consumers prefer devices which can complete their daily tasks with much ease. Targeting these consumers we have launched Z51 Nova+ that offers affordability and stylishness along with a smooth, faster and an elevated user experience," Jerold Pereira, CEO of Videocon mobile phones, said.
"By launching such devices, we aim to bring top smartphone features at a highly-affordable pricing and cater to the demand of new-age smartphone users across the country."
- Over 43% voting till 3 p.m. in 7th phase Lok Sabha polls
- Specially-abled woman votes in Madhya Pradesh
- World's highest polling station at Tashigang village in Himachal
- As Mamata talks of 'revenge', BJP demands central forces in Bengal till MCC ends
- Sidhu damaging Congress with ill-timed comments: Amarinder Singh