Maruti car sales soar on Varamahalakshmi festival
Maruti Car Sales Soar On Varamahalakshmi Festival. Maruti Suzuki India delivered 1600 cars in a single day in Karnataka on the occasion of the Varamahalakshmi festival.
Bangalore: Maruti Suzuki India delivered 1600 cars in a single day in Karnataka on the occasion of the Varamahalakshmi festival.
Currently, the company commands a market share of 42.7 percent in Karnataka.
"The forte of Maruti Suzuki has been offering cars with great features and mileage along with lasting customer satisfaction. This has helped us gain trust tremendously amongst the customers in Karnataka. We wish all Maruti Suzuki Customers in Karnataka a very Happy Varamahalakshmi and Happy Motoring to all those 1600+ families taking deliveries on this festive occasion." said Ram Suresh Akella, Commercial Business Head, South Zone.
The company sells an average of 7300 cars per month in Karnataka.
Major models which are sold in Karnataka are Swift, Dzire, Celerio and Ertiga. The company's premium offering, Ciaz, has also gained overwhelming customer acceptance. During April to July 2015 period, 1200 units of Ciaz were sold.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students