Mercedes-Benz to organise LuxeDrive
Mercedes-Benz to organise LuxeDrive. Mercedes-Benz introduced its new customer engagement platform, the ‘LuxeDrive’ where the car maker engages customers through a combination of adrenalin, gourmet and haute couture.
Mercedes-Benz introduced its new customer engagement platform, the ‘LuxeDrive’ where the car maker engages customers through a combination of adrenalin, gourmet and haute couture. This luxury experience will be held in Hyderabad on October 10 and 11 at Go Kartainment karting track, Shamshadabad, R G International airport.
At LuxeDrive, in addition to the adrenaline provided by the Mercedes-Benz cars, the experience will also pamper potential customers with culinary delights whipped up by Michelin Star chef Vikas Khanna. Participants will also have the opportunity to interact with him. The excitement will be topped-off with a dose of high street fashion through international brands from The Collective. There will also be a styling consultant to enhance the customers’ style quotient.
They will showcase the expertise and performance of Mercedes-Benz cars and SUVs, through a series of self-driving exercises on a specially designed test track. Managed by a team of expert drivers, various vehicle dynamics and features will be experienced by participants in both off-road and on-road conditions.
There will also be a nine car display for customers to experience the latest products from Mercedes-Benz portfolio, including Dream Cars and New Generation cars. The visitors will also experience the ‘Ah My God!’ feeling with the range of AMG models. Range of vehicles will also be available for the guests to choose from for a thrilling test drive.
• Gourmet: Mercedes-Benz have tied up with the Michelin Star Chef Vikas Khanna to whip-up a special menu for the event while he engages with the LuxeDrive participants.
• Haute Couture: The Collective is the official luxury partner for the event. The display of select luxury brands for Mercedes-Benz guests will also engage with guests and talk about brand history, styling and their latest collection.
• Adrenaline: Mercedes-Benz has divided the product experience into 5 zones bestowing the range of vehicles available for its guests to choose from, for a thrilling test drive.
- Pragya Thakur should be expelled from BJP: Nitish Kumar
- Chandrababu Naidu holds second round of talks with Rahul Gandhi, Sharad Pawar
- There's no difference between a terrorist organisation and TMC: BJP's CK Bose
- Maharashtra: Naxals call for bandh, torch truck in Gadchiroli
- 32% voting in West Bengal amid sporadic violence till 11 a.m.