Avenger to make its comeback on Tuesday
Avenger to make its comeback on Tuesday. Bajaj Auto has confirmed that a new range of Avenger motorcycles will be launched on October 27.
Bajaj Auto has confirmed that a new range of Avenger motorcycles will be launched on October 27. The new Bajaj Avenger is expected to be launched in two variants for the 220cc version – a standard chrome version to be called Bajaj Avenger Cruise and another variant with an all-black treatment called the Bajaj Avenger Street.
The Avenger Cruise retains the similar look of the current Bajaj Avenger and the changes evident from the spy shots seem to be limited to a new paint job and new graphics. The only significant and noticeable change are the new badges – both on the fuel tank and the side panel – sporting the ‘220 Cruise’ moniker.
- FIR lodged against troll who threatened to rape Anurag Kashyap's daughter
- BJP getting highest vote share in country in HP shows people's overwhelming support for party:CM
- Venezuelan national apprehended at Delhi airport; cocaine seized
- Kamal Nath government may not continue beyond a month: BJP leader
- Jharkhand Congress chief resigns after poll debacle