Bentley Bentayga to make India debut in April 2016
Following the international debut of the Bentley Bentayga at the Frankfurt motor show in September this year, the Bentayga will hit Indian shores in April 2016.
Following the international debut of the Bentley Bentayga at the Frankfurt motor show in September this year, the Bentayga will hit Indian shores in April 2016. Bentley’s SUV intentions were first unveiled in 2012 at the Geneva motor show and received sharp criticism for the design cues. After this, Bentley went on to give its SUV design-lines based on the Continental series.
Bentley’s Bentayga uses a twin-turbocharged 6.0-litre W12 engine that whips up 600bhp and 900Nm of torque. This SUV packs enough oomph to do the 0-100kmph run in 4.2 seconds and gather a top speed of 300kmph as claimed by the manufacturer.
The world’s most luxurious and fastest SUV was also revealed at a private event in Beijing where it’s priced at Rs 4.2 crore (3.98 million yuan). China is famous for its extravagantly priced cars due to the structure of the taxes that are applied to vehicles and the Bentayga’s price unveil in China confirms that it will be the most expensive SUV there.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students