FCA India organises Drive Cool Camp
FIAT Chrysler Automobiles India will be organising a Drive Cool Campaign for all Fiat customers at exclusive dealerships in the south market from April 11th - 16th. This week long activation will mainly focus on keeping air-conditioning units functioning at their best.
• Fiat’s Drive Cool Camp will be conducted across dealerships in the south region from 11th to 16th April
• Discounts of up to 10% on spare parts and 10% on labour will be offered
• AC disinfectant treatment and free car check-up along with free car top wash will also be offered
FIAT Chrysler Automobiles India will be organising a Drive Cool Campaign for all Fiat customers at exclusive dealerships in the south market from April 11th - 16th. This week long activation will mainly focus on keeping air-conditioning units functioning at their best. Fiat Drive Cool Campaign will aim to reach out to a wide base of customers across the south market.
The privileged customers of FIAT will enjoy a variety of benefits through the Drive Cool Campaign. FCA India will be offering special discounts on spare parts along with special discounts on reverse parking sensors, free car check-up, free top wash and 10% discount on labour (only on mechanical repairs).
Speaking about the initiative, Kevin Flynn, President and Managing Director, FIAT Chrysler Automobiles India Operations said, “The south market is one of the most important regions for Fiat Chrysler India. The Drive Cool Campaign is a part of our extensive strategy to connect Fiat owners to the brand and also an effort to strengthen our relationship with our valuable customers.
We are committed to provide world class products and services to our customers here and 100% customer satisfaction remains our constant endeavour.” Fiat exclusive dealership executives will contact existing customers through text messages and e-mails to inform them about the camps. FCA India will also be promoting the Drive Cool Campaign through Facebook and Twitter. Facebook – facebook.com/fiat.india / Twitter – @FiatIndia
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard