2018,A long year coming to an end, and if you’re feeling tired and messed from all the headlines we totally feel you.
New year’s around the corner here you go with the biggest health & wellness resolutions of 2019 - New ingredient Bakuchiol and goat milk soap
With the New Years around the corner, it’s a good time to start thinking about ways to take better care of yourself in 2019.
From sustainable beeswax wraps to flexible exercise bands, elder berries to the hottest New skin Care ingredient on the block, Bakuchiol, the Pinterest 100 forecasts will the biggest eating, exercising and sleeping trends of the year ahead.
Lovers if afternoon naps will be pleased to hear that sleep optimisation is on the up. And if you’ve had a few too many big nights out this year, you might want to consider mindful drinking too.
Here we go with the bigger health and wellness predictions to look out for in 2019.
1)Bring on the Bakuchiol: Bakuchiol, the natural, gentler alternative to retinol, is the clear skin choice among the skin care buffs.
2) Respect your elders: Elder berries are on the rise. Thanks to their healthy and anti inflammatory effects.
3) The great indoors: Flexible bands that can strengthen your whole body? Sounds like an irresistible way to exercise indoors.
4) Natural Ginger: people are getting back to their roots by using the soothing oil for baths, massages and even condiments.
5) healthy habits: Diligent diners are using nutrition plan to be more mindful about what they eat.
6) Bee earth friendly: No more cling film! Get stung by the freshest zero - waste trend reusable Bee wax wraps.
7) Getting very sleepy: Turns out the way to sleep like a log is to keep a sleep log - just one of many sleep-ish ideas to try.
8) Dry idea: people are ditching the alcohol and opting for s life of sobriety, turning to Pinterest for motivational quotes and non alcoholic drink ideas.
9) DIY GOAT soap : The greatest of all time goat milk soap is easy to make, and give s gentle moisturising clean skin.
10) Cape not included: Add matcha, Maca, and other super good powders to juice or s smoothie for a superhero boost.