X
X
Top

Fire at SRK's Mannat residence

Fire at SRK
x
Highlights

Fire at SRK's Mannat residence. Fire broke out at Shah Rukh Khan's 'Mannat' house in Bandra, Fire officials say it was a case of short circuit. Fire at SRK's Mannat residence, Shah Rukh Khan's 'Mannat' House In Bandra, Short Circuit

Mumbai: Fire broke out at Shah Rukh Khan's 'Mannat' house in Bandra, Fire officials say it was a case of short circuit.


There was a short circuit in the bathroom's exhaust fan which prompted the fire alarm to go off, the officials said.


The fire brigade which was pressed into service brought the fire under control within no time.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories