- BJP’s three Telangana MPs, Eatala Rajender suffer defeat in Assembly polls
- Today's hat-trick guarantees hat-trick at Centre in 2024: PM Modi
- Election results signal need for Oppn bloc to redraw strategy
- Sunil Kanugolu: Architect behind Congress' electoral triumph
- India among countries with most reported dengue deaths in 2023: Report
- Riding on anti-incumbency, Congress finally captures Telangana
- Ashok Gehlot resigns from Rajasthan Chief Minister’s post
- How Rahul Gandhi’s allegations against Adani Group backfired
- Sachin Tendulkar super impressed with Vicky’s acting prowess in ‘Sam Bahadur’
- Kriti Sanon debunks rumours of promoting trading platforms on ‘KWK’, calls it ‘fake news’
Anushka has got too much on her plate this year?
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has got too much in her kitty this year as she is juggling three films in 2016.The 27-year-old actress will be showing her wrestler avatar in the upcoming Salman Khan starrer \'Sultan,\' reports the Express Tribune.
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has got too much in her kitty this year as she is juggling three films in 2016.The 27-year-old actress will be showing her wrestler avatar in the upcoming Salman Khan starrer 'Sultan,' reports the Express Tribune.
The film which is being directed by Ali Abbas Zafar is expected to release on July 6, with the shooting to be completed soon.After she wraps up ' Sultan' Anushka will head to Jaipur to work on the final phase of the Karan Johar directorial, ' Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.'
In 'ADHM,' she will once portray a Muslim girl in the film, going by the name of Alizeh this time.The mega-budget project has been shot at multiple locations including London, Paris, Vienna and different parts of India.
The 'PK' star is reportedly also in the process of reading the script for ' Phillauri,' an upcoming romantic comedy movie which will be directed by Anshai Lal.
Sharma will be producing the movie and playing the female lead role opposite Suraj Sharma as well. The shooting is expected to commence in April 2016.