- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
- VMC collects 600 kg flower waste during Ganesh festival
- New Delhi: Stop unauthorised live streaming says High Court
- New Delhi: 2 held in Chhattisgarh, 18.5 kg ornaments recovered
- Bank Holidays in October 2023: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
- New Delhi: Is this ‘mohabbat ki dukan’ of AAP, Congress?
- Sachivalayam employees’ role hailed
- Jammu: 7 trains cancelled, 13 diverted
My role in Sarkar 3 is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
Manoj Bajpayee\'s character is loosely based on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Acclaimed actor Manoj Bajpai who will be seen in Ram Gopal Verma's much-awaited political thriller ‘Sarkar 3’ said his character in the film is small but an important one.
The ‘Aligarh’ actor said, "My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but it is a very important character in the film.
The 47-year-old actor who has worked with RGV in films like ‘Satya’, ‘Kaun’ and ‘Road’ added, "My association with RGV is quite an old one. So when he approached me for the character of Govind Deshpande I immediately agreed to do it."
Manoj Bajpayee's character is loosely based on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
The third instalment of the ‘Sarkar’ franchise will star Amitabh Bachchan as Subhash Nagre.
The film also features Yami Gautam as the female lead, Rohini Hattangadi, Jackie Shroff, Ronit Roy and Bharat Dabholkar.