Aviation policy is 'bizarre': Tony
AirAsia to invest $30 mn for Indian JV; to offer free tickets Company plans allow upto 15 kg of free luggage To redistribute tickets in India...
AirAsia to invest $30 mn for Indian JV; to offer free tickets
- Company plans allow upto 15 kg of free luggage
- To redistribute tickets in India through both online and offline channels.
- It runs a JV portal with Expedia, an online distribution channel for the airline
- Fernandes suggests Air India should be with a private player
- AirAsia is looking at leveraging Tata Group's experience in handling the new airline JV
Interested in blogging for thehansindia.com? We will be happy to have you on board as a blogger.