Hero motorcycles sales go up in Dasara, Diwali
Country\'s largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp Ltd clocked over 10 lakh units in retail sales during the festive season this year.
New Delhi: Country's largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp Ltd clocked over 10 lakh units in retail sales during the festive season this year.
"Thanks to the phenomenal customer response to our range of products including all the new launches, the 1 million unit landmark was achieved during the 35-day festive period starting with the Navratras," stated Hero MotoCorp.
It further added that it gained a robust 11 percent growth over the corresponding period last year.
"Our two new scooters, the Maestro Edge and Duet have been blockbusters and there has also been phenomenal demand for the new Splendor PRO. These, along with the robust sales of Passion PRO and Glamour bikes, and the continuing popularity of Pleasure and Maestro scooters have resulted in this double digit growth," added the company.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26