RBI cancels registrations of 22 Non banking financial companies
The Reserve Bank of India in a statement released reported canceled registration of 22 non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) including Amazan Capital and Mascot Commerce.
New Delhi : The Reserve Bank of India in a statement released reported canceled registration of 22 non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) including Amazan Capital and Mascot Commerce.
According to the RBI, it has canceled the certificate of registration of the NBFCs in exercise of the powers conferred on it under Section 45-IA (6) of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
"Following the cancellation of registration certificate, these companies cannot transact the business of a non-banking financial institution," the statement added.
Earlier this month, the RBI had canceled registration of six other NBFCs including the including Kundan Leasing and Finvest, Raseera Investments, Limtex Impex, Dignity Motors Finance, Akansha Consultancy Services, Bini Commercial Enterprises, Nirankar Investments, and Surin Investments.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20