- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
i-lend among top-10 fintech firms
i-lend.in, a Hyderabad-based peer-to-peer (P2P) lending marketplace, has been selected as one of the top 10 standout companies in the alternate finance/fintech in Asia by the Asian Bankers Conference (ABC).
Hyderabad: i-lend.in, a Hyderabad-based peer-to-peer (P2P) lending marketplace, has been selected as one of the top 10 standout companies in the alternate finance/fintech in Asia by the Asian Bankers Conference (ABC).
Also, the ABC has invited i-lend to make a presentation at the forthcoming two-day ABC summit in Hanoi, Vietnam, beginning on May 11, 2016. i-lend is the only Indian P2P company to be invited to present perspectives at the summit.
“The selection is an international recognition of the work by i-lend. We intend to exploit this opportunity to showcase India’s massive untapped potential in the P2P sector to the global industry, financial experts and investing community,” Shankar Vaddadi, Director at i-lend, said in a release on Tuesday.
P2P lending in India is still at a nascent stage with only about 20 companies doing the business. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is currently in the process of framing the policy to regulate the P2P sector.