- India to host SCO summit on July 4, to be chaired by Modi
- Hyderabad: 6 held in Hyderabad for exhibiting exotic animals at pub
- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
ICEX launches 50-cents diamond futures contract
The Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX) on Monday launched 50-cents diamond futures contracts, the exchange said in a statement.
MUMBAI: The Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX) on Monday launched 50-cents diamond futures contracts, the exchange said in a statement.
The 50 cents contracts for expiry in February, March and April 2018 are expected to attract more industry players as half carat diamonds are used in jewellery, the exchange said.
In August, ICEX had launched world's first diamond futures contract, but initially contract size was 1 carat.
India is a global diamond polishing hub where 14 out of every 15 rough diamonds in the world are polished.