- ‘Spider-Man’ actor praises SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘RRR’
- Dua Lipa slams UK Government's 'small-minded' language towards Albanians
- Vicky and Sara’s Zara Hatke Zara Bachke gives relief to Bollywood after Pathaan
- YS Jagan announces ex-gratia of Rs. 10 lakh to kin of Gurumurthy died in Odisha train accident
- Visakhapatnam: 11 AP passengers yet to be traced
- SP Balasubrahmanyam biography: Birth to death- His journey is an inspiration to many
- Mehbooba Mufti Received A Passport Qfter Three Years
- Telangana: Over 1.58 cr people screened under Kanti Velugu programme
- KCR uses Telangana Formation Day festivities to launch poll campaign
- Adilabad: Congress would see the end of BRS government, says Bhatti
PM Modi to inaugurate 90th FICCI AGM
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the inaugural session of the 90th Annual General Meeting of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) at the Vigyan Bhavan on Wednesday.
New Delhi : Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the inaugural session of the 90th Annual General Meeting of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) at the Vigyan Bhavan on Wednesday.
FICCI is India's oldest and largest business chamber with membership across the country and across all sectors of the economy. FICCI was launched in 1927 on the advice of Mahatma Gandhi to industry leaders Ghanshyam Das Birla and J.R.D. Tata.
At the AGM this year, FICCI President Mr. Pankaj Patel (Chairman and MD, Zydus Cadilla Ltd) will step down and Mr. Rashesh Shah (Chairman and CEO, Edelweiss Group) will take charge.
This is Prime Minister Modi's first address to an AGM of a national business association after he took charge as PM. After the inaugural session, Prime Minister Modi will interact with all the Past Presidents of FICCI, who are among the doyens of Indian business.