- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
Yes Bank Q3 profit rises 22%, beats expectations
Private sector lender Yes Bank Ltd reported a 22 per cent rise in third-quarter net profit, slightly above analysts\' estimates.
Private sector lender Yes Bank Ltd reported a 22 per cent rise in third-quarter net profit, slightly above analysts' estimates.
Net profit rose to Rs 1,077crore ($168.86 million) in the quarter ended December 31 from Rs 883 crore a year earlier in the same period. Yes Bank is the country's fifth-largest private bank by assets.
Analysts on average had expected a net profit of Rs 1,075 crore, Thomson Reuters data showed.Gross bad loans as a percentage of total loans stood at 1.72 per cent at end-December, compared with 1.82 per cent in the previous quarter and 0.85 per cent a year earlier.
Net interest income rose 26.8 per cent to Rs 1,889 crore while the net interest margin stood at 3.5 per cent.