- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
- YS Jagan flays Chandrababu in Kurnool, takes jibe at TDP's manifesto
Exports rise over 12% due to engineering goods, petro products
The country\'s exports grew by 12.36 percent in December 2017 to 27.03 billion US dollars on account of the strong performance by sectors like engineering goods and petroleum products.
New Delhi : The country's exports grew by 12.36 percent in December 2017 to 27.03 billion US dollars on account of the strong performance by sectors like engineering goods and petroleum products.
According to data released by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, exports have been on a positive trajectory since August 2016 to December 2017 with a dip of 1.1 percent in the month of October last year.
Exports of engineering goods, as well as petroleum products, showed an increase of over 25 percent in December.