- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
- The India House: The Haunting Background Score Of The Announcement Video Is Played By Budapest Team
- Need framework to identify Good Bad realtors Housing Secy
- Skill development Workshop concludes at MANUU
- Nalgonda: Police seize Ganja, arrest the peddlers
- Mysuru: 10 persons died in head on collision between bus and car
Mobycy's dockless bicycling sensation scales heights; completes 7,230 rides
Mobycy, the Green tech startup that introduced the dockless bicycling sensation in India, announced completing 7,000+ rides within the first month of commencing operations. The milestone was released as part of the report highlighting the key first-month achievements and how users responded to the disruptive concept of smart bikes by Mobycy.
New Delhi [India]: Mobycy, the Green tech startup that introduced the dockless bicycling sensation in India, announced completing 7,000+ rides within the first month of commencing operations. The milestone was released as part of the report highlighting the key first-month achievements and how users responded to the disruptive concept of smart bikes by Mobycy.
Within the first 30 days of operations, Mobycy has hosted 7,230 rides. Over 8,000 users have till date signed up for its app that boosts more 7,800 active users. Besides, the dockless bicycling is not a one-time phenomenon but the initiation of a change, as reflected by the repeated rides taken by users. On an average, users took more than 3 rides in the past one month.
Mobycy was further successful in solving the problem of short-mile connectivity, with users completing 2.8 Km long rides, on an average. While the users paddled their way for an average time of 29.53 min, the total distance covered by Mobycy's smart bikes was 19,600.90 KMs, half a lap across the globe.
The active participation by users also helped Mobycy manifest its vision of a greener, fitter, cycling nation, burning a sum total of 726818.64 Kcals. And that's not all! With users preferring the eco-friendly mode of commute than the motor vehicles, Mobycy was successful in saving carbon emissions of 5305.07 Kg. This achievement would otherwise require plantation of 6.2 acres of forest, or growing 137 seedlings for 10 years.
"We also partnered with Municipal Corporations and Police Departments for safe and hiccups free operations and are glad that our users perceived value in ditching the motor vehicles and taking to cycling instead. While this is just the beginning, the overwhelming response by users surely inspires us to further pull up our socks and bring the dockless bicycling sensation to greater masses," said co-founder Mobycy, Akash Gupta.