- GAIL donates medical equipment to GGH
- Guntur: Arrangements reviewed for CM YS Jagan visit
- CM YS Jagan to distribute TIDCO houses on June 9
- AP Cabinet may discuss Naidu-Shah meet
- 'Ayodhya' in Tirupati for ‘Adipurush’!
- KCR tells farmers not to get trapped by Congress over Dharani
- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
Toyota, Suzuki to supply each other cars in India
Toyota Motor Corp will mutually supply cars in India with Suzuki Motor Corp starting in 2019, a move that would expand the Japanese company\'s foothold in emerging markets, the Nikkei reported on Wednesday.
Toyota Motor Corp will mutually supply cars in India with Suzuki Motor Corp starting in 2019, a move that would expand the Japanese company's foothold in emerging markets, the Nikkei reported on Wednesday.
Suzuki, through its unit Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, will supply Toyota with 30,000 to 50,000 units of its Baleno and Vitara SUV cars annually, according to the Nikkei report.
Toyota which holds only 3.5 percent of India's vehicle market share, will provide Suzuki with around 10,000 units yearly of its Corolla in both hybrid and gasoline models, the Japanese business daily reported.
In November, the companies collaborated to sell electric vehicles in India from 2020, aiming to gain access to emerging markets and low-emission technology.
Toyota and Maruti were not immediately available for comment outside regular business hours.