- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
Lakshya Internet transforms its B2B Retail with FioranoiPaaS
Fiorano Software announced today that Lakshya Internet has implemented the Fiorano Cloud Platform (iPaaS) to scale its emerging B2B ecommerce business transforming traditional distribution methods in India.
Bengaluru: Fiorano Software announced today that Lakshya Internet has implemented the Fiorano Cloud Platform (iPaaS) to scale its emerging B2B ecommerce business transforming traditional distribution methods in India.
Lock The Deal (LTD) is the company's technology-enabled end-to-end distribution platform for retailers, offering a wide range of products and brands. LTD's analytics are leveraged to claim benefits of cost efficiency, increased reach, higher level of customer engagement and quick, deep insights on buying behaviour.
Anurag Choube, Vice President, SAR Group said, "We selected the Fiorano Cloud platform for its ability to scale on demand and effortlessly connect to any combination of cloud or on-premise applications. With Fiorano API, onboarding new retailers onto the platform has become faster. Fiorano enables rapid development and effective utilization of resources to add new services giving us a competitive edge in today's demanding environment."
Fiorano seamlessly synchronized data across multiple systems (e.g. SAP, WMS, CRM, WMS [Vinculum], CRM, Holisol and Far-Eye), eliminating the previously error-prone manual interventions.
Fiorano provides a flexible and robust integration layer for Business Orchestration and for the Web Service Arbitration engine that controls the flow of information between various systems used by Lakshya's vendors. Fiorano also offers a full record of process integration providing a 360-degree view for monitoring. (Businessiwre-India)