- Haryana should implement apex court decision on SYL canal: Hooda
- A National Tragedy: Human Error?
- Tungaturthy: ‘MLA Gadari Kishore must apologise’
- CBSE Schools prepare to open by June 12
- Khammam: Transport Minister Puvvada Ajay Kumar all praise for CM K Chandrashekar Rao for development of agricultural sector
- Bonakal: Farming has become a festival in CM K Chandrasekhar Rao regime says MP Nama Nageswara Rao
- 4th National Open Surfing challenge: TN lads walk away with top honours
- 14th Graduation Ceremony held at GITAM
- Carry Minati announces charity stream for Odisha train accident
- Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh celebrating Vat Purnima
Audi launches Q5 petrol variant, price starts at Rs 55.27 lakh
German luxury car maker Audi on Thursday launched petrol variant of its popular SUV, Q5 with price starting at Rs 55.27 lakh (ex-showroom).
The new variant is powered by a 2-litre petrol engine with a total output of 252 horse power.
New Delhi: German luxury car maker Audi on Thursday launched petrol variant of its popular SUV, Q5 with price starting at Rs 55.27 lakh (ex-showroom).
The new variant is powered by a 2-litre petrol engine with a total output of 252 horse power and is mated with 7-speed transmission. It has a top speed of 237 km/hr and is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/hr in 6.3 seconds, Audi India said in a statement.
Audi India head Rahil Ansari said, "In line with our petrol strategy, we clearly want to increase the contribution of petrol variants in our total sales and with the launch of the Audi Q5 45 TFSI, our entire Q range is now available with petrol options."
He further said the Audi Q5 is one of the bestselling models in its class in India and with the launch of the petrol variant, the model will further strengthen its foothold in the Indian market. In January this year, Audi India had launched the diesel variant of the new Q5.
"We received over 500 bookings for the all new Audi Q5 TDI (diesel) model within a month of its launch in India, a testimony to its leadership position in the segment," Ansari claimed.
The all-wheel drive petrol variant has five driving modes and is equipped with safety features such as eight airbags, anti-lock braking system), electronic brake distribution and electronic stabilisation control system among others, the statement added.